Monday 25 January 2016

Lifes a beach

I'm very lucky to live on the coast and I don't feel I visit the beach as much as I should. 
So last Sunday I decided to drive me and my Grandad down for a short walk (which turned in to a 2 hour hike) before our Sunday dinner.




It wasn't raining, thankfully! But it was bloody windy. We walked along the promenade, from Seaburn beach to Roker beach where the pier and light house stand.















This used to be the lost children shelter, which now has some amazing art inside.



















I tried to google the artist, but no such luck!





Hat - Primark (Similar) | Feathered Coat | Jeans - Riverisland ages ago! (Similar
 Boots - Kurt Geiger last year (Similar)

However these boots were definitely not made for walking long distances in! I was absolutely crippled by the time we eventually got back to the car.
Proud as punch he was when we reached the light house. He told me it was the second time in his lifetime he'd went to the light house, "brings back memories" he said. Such a cutie.


It was just a a tad windy when we got to the end! Safe to say we were ready for our Sunday dinner and a nap when we got back home.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lau Anne. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig