Saturday 6 February 2016

January Favourites 2016


I'm not at all a beauty guru but I've always wanted to do a monthly favourites so here it goes...


1. COLab dry shampoo 
I literally cant get enough of the stuff. I love the extreme volume one in Rio, but couldn't find it in my local super drug. *Sobs* Although the sheer and invisible one still gives volume. I like holist not too pigmented either, as I have brown hair I don't want to look like I'm starting to go grey, like with other dry shampoos.

£3.49 Superdrug, however on special for £1.75!

2. Urban Decay Naked Smoky Pallet
I received this as a christmas present and I am literally in love. I never have expensive eyeshadow as I begrudge paying a substantial amount of money for such little product. But when my Nan offered to buy it for me I was like ALL OF THE YES. It's totally converted me as I plan to collect all of the Naked pallets now. The shadows are really pigmented and I love how you get both shimmery and matte shadows. Want to put a products staying power to the test? Put it on my face. I've worked 15 hour shifts when I've ended up with virtually no makeup on as it's melted off. However this has amazing staying power.

£38 Debenhams - Free delivery on orders over £30!

3. Revlon All-In-One mascara
I first heard about this mascara from watching Fleur DeForce's 'new in beauty January 2016' video.You can watch that here. So when I seen it on special in Superdrug, I couldn't say no. The brush is very small and made of rubber, however size isn't everything! ;) revlon claim it it gives length, definition, volume and lifts lashes. I can say that it literally does what it says on the tin I love it. However sometimes does go slightly clumpy and sometimes my lashes stick together as its very wet, but apart from that I cant complain! I've put it through its paces at work too, sometimes I find after a period of time I get little black marks on top of my eyelid from some mascaras but this leaves none!

£9.99 Superdrug - They have it at an introductory offer of £6.99!

4. YSL Black Opium Eau de Parfum
This was also received as a christmas gift. I was lusting after it for ages. I only wear this on special occasions but every time I've worn it I always get complimented (does that sound big headed? I hope not). The longer its left to settle on your skin, the better it smells. Is it possible to have fallen in love with a perfume?

£44 Boots - or a gift set for £42.66 here.

5. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
My most recent purchase, still counts if I bought it in January right? I love how its not runny and wet but glides on so nicely. Has staying power too! it doesn't smell either, unlike some other eyeliners. Claims to be waterproof and sweat resistant, I can totally agree. It was a little tricky to remove.

£18.50 Bobbi Brown

Have you tried any of these products? If so what do you think?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ohhh i really want to try the urban decay smoky palette but im the exact same as you i cant justify the money! its my birthday soon so hopefully someone will buy this for me haha xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lau Anne. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig