Tuesday 8 March 2016

Beauty | February Favourites 2016

Another month has gone by (i'm sure it was December about 5 minutes ago?) and heres a few things which i've been really loving this month.
1. Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk
Now I'm normally a fan of only false tanning for a night out but I thought an every day tan is one step to getting your life together, right? Everything's better with a tan. I really like this gradual tanning milk it goes on super easy so no need for a tanning mitt, just give your hands a little rise after. The smell is quite pleasant too, not over powering. It gives a nice even tan, nice and subtle so it doesn't look out of the ordinary. Also if you're like me and HATE daily moisturising - urgh such a task. This is fab as I feel it gives me an incentive to moisturise as it results in a golden tan.

I bought mine from Superdrug for £11.99

2. Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover
I was gifted this for christmas and thought i'd give it a whirl as i would normally reach for my baby wipes to remove my eye makeup. But this little makeup remover is fab, especially at getting my bobbi brown gel eyeliner off which is practically tattooed on my eyelid!

Normally £3.89 but Boots have it on special for £1.94!

3. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light
Now this has been my favourite bronzer for about 4 years now. I use literally nothing else. Its not orange just a nice warm tone. It's also really bendable and buildable at the same time. Its compact which is ideal to take out in your bag and even has a mirror inside.

This little beauty will set you back £28.50 but it's well worth it. You can buy it here.

4. Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
When I fist seen this I was like COOL THERES TWO WANDS as it looks that way but no, disappointingly theres only one! Don't be fooled! However I love this mascara, its so dramatic and gives your lashes loads of volume and length. The wand is rubber so if you don't like rubber wands this mascara is not for you.

I bought mine from Superdrug for an interductory price but its now £7.99

5. Pixi Glow Tonic 
A cult classic. Finally thought it was time to take the plunge and spend some money on my skincare as until recently I didn't really have one - beside washing my face with water. I've been using it for a few days now and I can say my face does look fairly better. It tingles when applied so I feel like its doing something good to my skin. My makeup also seems to look alot better after ive used this on my skin too! I've only been using this for a few days but so far so good.

M&S have recently started selling Pixi products! But I bought mine from Cult Beauty for £18

What products have you liked this month?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love pixi glow tonic and actually got my one from M&S, i love the background you take your pictures on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Pixi Glow tonic but never got round to purchasing it. argh i need to buy it soon i keep hearing so many good things about it!

    Elaine | Some Of My Favourite Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you should give it ago! Bit of an update, I've been using it for a week and abit now and it was fine at first but it's made me have a break out! So just be careful xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lau Anne. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig