Saturday 1 April 2017

Beauty | Violet Voss Holy Grail Pallet


Recently I purchased a new eyeshadow pallet. I'm a very much die hard fan of the Urban Decay Naked pallets however, I thought I'd be brave and branch out. After much consideration, reading numerous reviews and watching makeup tutorials on youtube I went for the Violet Voss Holy Grail pallet. What a choice it was, I am obsessing over it!









This Violet Voss pallet comes with 20 summer shades. The eyeshadows come in metal matte and satin finish, they're also crulty-free! The pallet is filled with mostly warm-toned shades, which I'm absolutely loving. 

The packaging is a very sturdy cardboard and shimmers in the light! It comes with a huge mirror which is actually usable and big enough to see in. The pallet itself is quite thin so would fit in a handbag easily. 





Some of my favourites are Transition (for the obvious reason it's great for a transition colour!) Hashtag, Toffee, Crystal and I'm beginning to love On Fleek. Sometimes I feel I get stuck in a rut with shades and I feel this pallet will make me try different looks. All of the shades are so pigmented!

You can buy Violet Voss Holy Grail pallet from Beauty Bay for £43 - a little pricey however so worth the money! 

What other eyeshadow pallets are you loving?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lau Anne. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig