Saturday 15 June 2019

Serenity Spa, Seaham Hall


My mums quite tricky to buy for. It was her birthday recently and I didn't want to buy her any old tat just to say happy birthday. So I thought I'd buy her an experience and treat her (and myself) to a twilight evening at Seaham Hall Serenity Spa. 


The package we went for was a 'Twilight'. This included a two course meal at their pan asian restaurant 'Ozone'. We both went for exactly the same - can you tell we're related? We had duck pancakes for starter and Thai green curry for main. Mum got chicken with hers and I went for the belly pork. We washed it down with a lovely glass of red.



With the twilight you also get access to the spas facilities which include the pool, the steam rooms, saunas and the outside jacuzzis. Obviously, the outside jacuzzis were our first port of call as luckily it was a beautiful evening and we wanted to make the most of it.






They've recently opened another outside area which we were very eager to try. The 'Zen Garden' has its very own infinity hydrotherapy pool. It was really beautiful. I didn't take too many pictures, a few sneaky ones here and there however there were quite a few people in the pool. If it was me and someone else was taking pictures without me knowing I'd be absolutely fuming. So please make do with my sneaky snaps.




We were really blessed with such a beautiful evening to enjoy the outside space. We felt very relaxed and our stomachs were undoubtedly full after our visit. This was my mums first visit to a spa and she is very eager to return!


You can find Seaham Serenity Spa at:

Seaham Hall, Lord Byron’s Walk, Seaham, County Durham, England, SR7 7AG
www.Seaham-Hall.co.uk

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lau Anne. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig